Artículos

Tuesday 3 January 2017

Dear Father, Hero, Friend

Dear Father, Hero, Friend ......



You are a wonderful man who has fought to give us great examples, you have dedicated to touching the feelings of the people who have gone by your long way leaving an indescribable hueya of happiness, of passion by the musical art, of Friendships; And we, your daughters, have always been there in that intractable way of accomplishment, pride, triumph, recognition and success that you have achieved because you are unique in what you do because you do it with love, dedication and the passion that characterizes German Sabogal . "My hero, my friend, my father, my old man, my teacher, my teacher, my father, my grandpa German, father-in-law, crazy, risky, my advisor, the one who has always been there, in sorrows, joys, Video chatting, encouraging, advising, strong, jovial, humorous, humorous, great, emotional, disciplined, proud, concerned, querendon, relaxed, this and much more are you for me, your granddaughters, your relatives, your friends, your colleagues, Your contacts, social networks. You have made the world realize that there is talent in Colombia, there are musicians but none like German sabogal, my Hero "

I love you with all my heart from infinity and beyond ... from Australia to Colombia, like the trees, the stars, the ocean, the sky, the universe.
May God, fill your life with great health, blessings, joys, prosperity, and many more recognitions, among them you can have here in Melbourne Australia with my husband and daughter, to celebrate many more new years, birthdays and joys.


Thank you for being my father, I love you. Luisa Steve and Evelyn.

Happy Birthday


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important for us because with those we can grow and offer you a better service, thanks for passing by, hope to see you again soon.