Artículos

Monday 4 January 2016

"Learning music is only for a few and should be for everyone"

"Learning music is only for a few and should be for everyone"
The Pontevedra teacher maintains a blog to spread that "all music is for everyone and are available to everyone"
SUSANA REGUEIRA | PONTEVEDRA Exceptions, for generations formed in the last century in Spain the music was no more than a residual subject in secondary schools, while in other EU states and especially in Eastern Europe is a constant training from early ages. A whole stream of teachers, in which Mary Vincent is part, seeks to reverse this perspective and put the music "in its rightful place," says the teacher, "which is part of our daily life, not something extraordinary easy to learn but actually more affordable than you believe in this country. " Musiqueandoconmaría.wordpress.com is the blog title that heads and seeks to prove that all, with a little effort, can learn to play an instrument. Why he decided to start the blog "musiqueando with Mary"? -In First thing I did was open my Facebook page, called alike musiqueando with Mary, to try to release my project, the problem is that not everyone has Facebook, so he gave me the advice that stand in launched a blog for everyone to have access to information that featured, in fact now what I put on the blog is the same as featured on Facebook. 'The blog focuses on teaching music ... Yes, it is basically focused on musical education for both children and adults, is music theory, piano, all quite varied. You insist on the need to end the notion that classical music is cryptic and for the initiated. 'I have a different view, I do not think it's for beginners, in fact I teach classical music both small children and elderly people, also showed soundtracks, and included in the materials blog varied, I do not want everyone study only classical music or popular music only but also learn a bit of everything, my message is that all music is for everyone and are available to everyone.

Are there authors that serve as special inspiration? -Incluyo Composers that I like me and classics like Bach or Mozart that I consider fundamental, and also showed scores that I like especially, but in principle I do not want to focus my musical project as a conservatory, I just want people to have a good time learning music and that does not suffer with her. Is it an impression of people who are unaware of the issue for years or something failed in the musical education in this country? No, clearly something went wrong, in fact there are teachers who in my opinion still stuck in the past, and I say this because many people began to study, for example in the conservatory, and then just letting the music studies, precisely because they are very demanding , requires much effort as I what I think is needed is simply spread the music, I think that most music schools are missing, simply fans to approach it, they can make music without passing exams, meet strict schedules, no schedules. Is it very difficult to study music? Yes, here it is much requires many hours, much study. - Other factors such as the legal age to start in the conservatory is 8 years, so that force you to go synchronizing studies at school or at school with the conservatory, which is a dual effort, it is very hard add to the hours of the high school class of the conservatory, without forgetting that also means a lot of money because it requires investment in books, classes, often in tutors, and all adds up, in fact in my case both qualifications as that you can devote to music teaching, which means fulfilling a dream because I've always wanted to devote to it, was made possible thanks largely to the efforts of my family, who defrayed constant trips to the conservatory, I accompanied etc. and a very special person without whom none of this would have been possible, Marisilda. He ensures that music remains a few. -Learn Music is only for a few and should be for all, that is because his teaching is misguided from above, that is, you are given either a child or an adult the opportunity to learn music if you simply fancy. Just the option of the conservatory and if you have no choice enrollment him four specialized courses, but I am convinced that far more people would like to learn music and that kind of teaching does not offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important for us because with those we can grow and offer you a better service, thanks for passing by, hope to see you again soon.